Stainless Code is a Los Angeles based media technology consultancy focused on the development of next-generation media workflows. They are a media-focused development team with the majority of their clients coming from the sports industry In addition to their development and consultation services, they have a custom product, Hapn.in, which is used by a number of well-regarded clients. Their web presence was two single-page sites — one for the business and one for Hapn.in. The two sites lacked a clear and focused message, creating a disconnect between Stainless Code and Hapn.in. Additionally, the sites’ design didn’t do justice to the high caliber or technology services that Stainless Code provides.
What We Did
- Re-wrote and re-organized website content to more effectively communicate their message and their services to potential customers and investors.
- Used content and design to more effectively establish the connection between Stainless Code and Hapn.in.
- Designed a modern, responsive, simple website for both Stainless Code and Hapn.in
- Developed an interactive site through custom animations that show how the Hapn.in product works.
- Better positioned the “Clients” section to highlight their well-regarded client base.
- Customized the WordPress content management system to allow Stainless Code to manage all content, assets, menus completely customized to their needs.
See more, visit www.stainlesscode.com.