VirtuQuartz is an engineered stone company. After working initially across Europe and Asia, they founded a new company to expand their services to the United States. VirtuQuartz looked to us to build their company (name, brand, marketing collateral, and website) and prepare them to compete in the US market for engineered stone.
Branding and Identity
We began the Branding and Identity phase by researching the engineered stone market in the US as well as learning more about the people behind the company. Pairing their business goals and attributes with extensive research of their target audience and competitors, we created a brand that would establish them as a trusted name in the engineered stone industry in the United States.
- Identified VirtuQuartz’s target audience and conducted market research to develop a Target Audience Profile.
- Created the new company name VirtuQuartz as well as wrote the company story behind the name
- Wrote a Brand Brief that outlined VirtuQuartz’s values, attributes, positioning and value proposition.
- Created a tagline (Stone Engineered for Performance and Style)
- Designed the visual brand — a logo, font stack, and color scheme.
- Delivered a comprehensive Identity Brief that combined all brand aspects into one document to provide a shared understanding and focus to all initiatives.