InvisionApp is a product design collaboration platform. Through InvsionApp we can collaborate on design prototypes by adding comments and feedback directly to the design screens.
Adding/Removing A Comment
To add a comment to a prototype screen:
- Use the link provided to you to open the prototype and go into a screen.
- Toggle to “on” to enter into comment mode.
- Click anywhere on the screen to leave a comment.
- If you do not have an account, InVision will authenticate your comment by asking for your name and email address.
- Continue leaving comments to any areas that you have feedback!
Delete a Comment
To delete a comment you must either be the prototype owner or the user that left the comment.
- Hover to the right the commenter’s name/timestamp- this will reveal a trash can and pen icon.
- Click the trash can to delete that comment.
Adding Someone to Your Comment
You can notify someone on a prototype or board by using our @ mention feature in a comment. Simply enter @ along with their name (or @project or @conversation) in your comment/reply.
If you’re commenting on a screen on a prototype or board you don’t own, by default the screen owner is always @mentioned. Their @mention name will not appear in the reply box, but they will be listed in the “x person will be notified” area.
Replying to an Existing Comment
When you reply to an existing comment, Inbox automatically inserts an @mention for the last person who commented, as well as any other users that have been @mentioned.